So FINALLY I am back!!! I know the last time i posted was back in March...I think!! But anyway, I guess that just means I have a lot to update...so here GOES!!
March - Nothing but work!!! How sad...I know!
April - The major event this month was Marc's birthday!! Oh...I'm the coolest wife ever!!! I sent my 31 year old husband on a scavenger hunt! As you can imagine he loved that...(SARCASM)! So you know, all this was to sort of get things ready for the date I had planned to take him on that night! FIRST, I sent him to our office to get his first clue and gift. The clues I can't tell (I forgot and I'm too lazy to look them up) but the first gift was two movie tickets. SECOND, I sent him to the Bodyworks Salon to get his hair cut (trust me, he needed it!) THIRD, he went to a friend of ours' house to pick up 3 different outfits of clothes (mostly needed for work). FOURTH, the clue told Marc to come pick me up and I had the last clue and present for him (and NO, it's not that for all you dirty thinkers!) it was a cool pair of shoes!! So he changed into his new clothes, shoes, sprotin' the new haircut, with movie tickets in pocket and then...........we went to eat at KABUKI's. Kabuki's is the only Japanese restaurant here in Show Low, and Marc says it is the most authentic! So we went and ate at the grill where they cooked all the food in front of us!!! It was awesome! FINALLY, we went to the movie! I think overall he had a pretty good birthday! I know I sure had fun!!!
Around the 21st, city league SOFTBALL started! GOOOOOOOOOO Construction STATION!!
We think we're gonna be pretty decent.....
May - The beginning of summer. It even snowed this month!! I know...crazy! But we were so excited summer was here because finally we could take FINN to the park, pool, OUTSIDE!! He loves the park!! After the second or thrid trip he was going up the stairs, across the bridge, and down the slide...ALL BY HIMSELF!! He is fearless...it's actually a little scary sometimes, but it's also nice that he's not afraid of everything either
SOFTBALL continues....we're climbing to the top!! At this point we are concluding that we are pretty dang good!!!
June - This was a huge month for Marc and I. We were finally able to do invetro again. For some reason the second time seemed like a lot more than the first time around, but again totally worth it! My transfer of 2 EMBRYO'S was on the 9th (which meant the end of softball season for me) I found out on the 20th that I was pregnant, but wasn't sure with how many yet!! My stomach was in knots...Marc was just constantly beaming...at this point he is so sure we are having twins!!
Softball continues WITHOUT me...but they did really, really good. We played in the tournement and took 1st PLACE. We took 2nd in the entire league (by mistake...they got our stats wrong...believe whatever you want, but they really got it wrong!!!) This picture was taken at the end of the tournement by the White Mountain Independent. We - are - the - CHAMPIONS!!! Marc was on our team, but he had been in the valley during the championship game...
Monday, August 11, 2008
I'm BACK
Posted by Kennedy at 11:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment