So, obviously it's been a ridiculously long time since I've updated our blog. We have had one hell of a year though!! So much has happened!! Hmmmm, where to start.....Well, I think I just decided to give a quick re-cap with pictures rather than stress about trying to catch up in detail. Just some highlights in detail:
November - Spent Thanksgiving in Utah at Craig & Kimberli's house with the Kennedy's. It was the best food ever!!
December - Had baby shower for Zoey. Spent Christmas for the last time at our home in Show Low.
January - Marc moved to Utah and started work. Finn turned TWO
February - Zoey arrived safely and healthy, and is growing up to be a beautiful little girl (without hair!! Finn must've gotten it all!)
Moved to Utah a week after Zoey arrived. Work came to a complete halt there in Show Low, so we had to pack it all up and move to the Salt Lake Valley! Although it was hard at first, we love it here now. We do miss our family and friends so much though!!
March - Spent adjusting to new move and baby Zoey.
April - Marc turned 32!! WOOOOHOOOOOO!!!
May - June - Pretty slow. Went to the park a lot, went back to AZ a couple of times to visit.
July - Went to AZ for 24th Pioneer Day celebrations
August - Went camping with friends
September - Tomi turned the big 3-0! Went out to eat and to a movie! Had a ball! Felt depressed the next day! It's gotten better since! I don't feel like I'm 30 yet, but I do hear it's the best time of your life....still waiting!!!
October - Had 11 year anniversary! Congrats to Marc & Tomi!! We went to Washington & Oregon with the kids to celebrate our anniversary. We had so much fun. Lots of driving, but all the scenery was well worth it!!
Enjoy our last year in slides if you dare!! There's a ton of pictures!!
Saturday, October 31, 2009
We're playing catch up!!
Posted by Kennedy at 2:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
Yeah for posting! I've missed you! Happy late 30th Birthday!
Post a Comment