? ??????????????Live, Love, Laugh? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (8 Ratings)??32 Grabs Today. 20954 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????????????Glowing Heart? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.1 (144 Ratings)??32 Grabs Today. 12344 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, January 22, 2010

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving with the Kennedy's was actually spent with the Arvidson's! Thanks Blake and Aubry for inviting us. We went to Aubry's parents and had seriously one of the best meals ever! And there was a ton! I probably would've eaten way more if I didn't feel like everyone would think I was a pig, but it's ok, at least I didn't gain those extra pounds! (or lose any for that matter)!
So around 2 or 3 A.M., I actually went out on my first black friday adventure. I went with Blake and Aubry, and it was crazy! Those guys are troopers, I couldn't have gone through all the stuff they were telling me they went through! I found some good deals though. We got games...snowboots...movies...a salsa chopper...etc. Saved lots of money, can't wait til next year!!!

1 comments:

Aubrey A said...

I am so glad that you came! You really should have eaten more we had TONS of leftovers :) but I know what you mean about getting 2nds around people you don't know very well. Next year we will get you to come out for the whole night with us on Black Friday :) It's good to be a little shopping crazy once in awhile!