Boo Hoo for me!!! My baby boy turned three! I am so happy to see him grow, and to see his little personality start to come out more and more the older he gets, but it makes me sad that it goes by so stinkin' fast!!! OK! Enough with the tears! His party was awesome!!! He wanted to have a pirate party, so that is what we gave him!! We invited all his little friends! It was so much fun...but soooo crazy with 17 kids running around! (Trust me, I definitely learned my lesson for the next ones!!) We had activity after activity to keep the kids busy, and I think they all had a good time! I know Finn loved every second of HIS day! He kept reminding us that "today is my birthday!" I love so much that he gets it! He was all into blowing out the candles on the cake, unwrapping his presents, and waiting while everyone sang "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" to him!
Marc and Finn looking at the treasure map...getting ready to go look for some family presents we hid.
Zoey was just so excited watching all that was going on.


All the kids helping Marc find the hidden treasure in the backyard.
THEY FOUND IT!!! (Lots of gold and silver wrapped candy and fake coins)
Finn digging in the sand for more treasures.All the kids were able to find treasures in the sand.
Time to blow out the candles on this AWESOME cake I made for Finn. (So proud of myself...first time!!) And Finn really loved it!
All the kids watching Finn open his presents! Thanks everyone for all the cool gifts! You guys are the greatest!
I know it's a little blurry, but I just love how Finn is standing in this one!The famous Pirate Ship Pinata! Thank goodness only a little part of it broke, cuz Finn is still playing with it to this day!
Finn taking his turn.
Matthew finally broke it!! Look at all that chocolate flying...Oops, I mean loot!The kids cleaned it all up real quick!
Thanks again to everyone for the gifts, and for making this a birthday I'm sure Finn will always remember! He is my sweetest little boy! We are so lucky to have him in our life, and are so grateful for all the joy he brings to us!!
Our Finn:
Obviously cute with his rocker hair-do!
So tender-hearted
Bossy (especially to Zoey)
A great BIG brother
A very picky eater still
Has the cutest deep belly laugh you've ever heard
Such a good helper
A hard worker
PERSISTANT!
SOOO FUNNY!
Makes us laugh every single day!
Is again, the sweetest most loving little boy any parents could ever ask for!
We love you Finn!! HAPPY 3RD BIRTHDAY!!!
Saturday, February 27, 2010
My Big BABY Boy turns THREE
Posted by Kennedy at 9:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Those are such cute pics...you are right about the craziness with 17 children!! :) Glad that we could be there to celebrate his birthday with him :)
Hey Tomi,
I just caught up on your blog looking through all of your Christmas posts, etc. What a fun family. We are getting older and older, but it's fun to see how everyone is doing. What a nice party for Finn. We did a treasure hunt birthday party for Maylee, but I liked your idea for 'digging' for the treasure in the sand. It was good to see all of your fun family pictures and see how everyone is doing.
Hope everyone is healthy and happy. YOUR BABY ZOEY is SOOO CUTE!!
Way to go on the birthday party. You are so dang brave to have that many kids there. Finn is getting so big and so flipping cute. If you are in SJ for the 24th let us know. We would love to see you.
Post a Comment