
Looks like I got a little ahead of myself. On October 16th, Marc and I celebrated our 10 year anniversary! We had so much fun. Unfortunately, Marc is extremely busy, so we were not able to do what we really would have liked to, but we were able to be together and that’s all that matters!! Thank you, Kenzi and Mom for watching Finn for us! We went to 4 movies (we LOVE movies), got to eat at Kabuki’s, this awesome Japanese restaurant, and were able to talk about the last 10 years and how amazingly fast they’ve gone by!! I am so lucky to be married to Marc! I love him, and am still completely in love with him! We have definitely had our moments, but we just work it out and move on!! I love you babe!!!
Re-Cap of our life:
Our Wedding Day - October 16, 1998
Reception
First Christmas (98)

First Trip to Japan (99)

First Professional Family Picture (99)

Marc's Birthday (00)

Just messin' around
Hawaii (04)
The Big "Trip Around the World" (05)


Our Little Miracle




9 comments:
Hey Tomi and Marc! Happy Anniversary! :) You look way too young in your wedding picture! LOL Sorry to hear about Clinton! What happened? We missed his funeral :(
Hey Tomi Congratulations! Wow...10 years huh? You must be old! HA HA just kidding! You guys are so cute! Im so glad you are doing good! And congrats also on your little girl! That will be nice to have one of each sex right off the bat! Now the rest..it won't really matter what they are because you already have one of each!
Hey Tomi! I just wanted to say it was good to see you at the reunion! You look fabulous girl! Congrats on 10 years! and the little girl. Love, Cammy
Hey guys...cute pics! Excited to see you next week:)
Hey Tomi! So glad you bumped into our blog! It's so good to read about you and your little family! I didn't know you were expecting #2! Congratulations! I'm so excited that now you get a little girl! You're going to have so much fun, and Marc will too, despite what he thinks! Happy anniversary, and hopefully we'll see you sometime soon!
I can not believe how long it has been since I have seen you guys. I've never even met Finn! He is so cute! and I'm so glad you are having a girl! Sounds like things are good for you! It will be fun to keep in touch better! Happy Anniversary by the way! Glad you two are married!
Hey stranger! This is Hawli. I found your blog through Jamie. I just wanted to say hi! Your family is adorable and I am so excited for you that you are having a girl. I have a 2 yr old boy and just had a baby girl also! My blog is landvatters.blogspot.com. It is so fun to see what you have been up to!! Its been forever!
CONGRATS! 10 years is awesome. I am glad I found your blog, after you posted to mine. I love seeing how people are doing. You are so much fun, I am so glad you were such a great friend in high school and now! We are excited for you and Marc with your little girl on the way. It will be so fun to have a boy and a girl! Merry Christmas! Say hello to my family in Show Low if you run into them. :) How did your granola turn out? :)
Hey! Have you had the baby yet? You need to blog girlie :)
Post a Comment