? ??????????????Live, Love, Laugh? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (8 Ratings)??32 Grabs Today. 20954 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????????????Glowing Heart? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.1 (144 Ratings)??32 Grabs Today. 12344 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

10 year class reunion

Holy crap I'm getting old...not as old as Marc though (just kidding Marc)! I love to give him a hard time about that! I really had a good time, and it was so good to see everyone. We even got to walk out on the football field for half time (which I could have done without), but it went quick! I stole this picture off the class blog...sorry to whose ever it is...I didn't think you'd care!

1 comments:

Jace and Cadence said...

hey your welcome to come whenever you like. Were probably only gonna be here fro 3 years so if you can get down here before then than thats great. I will always appericiate you guys coming to our wedding. thanx