? ??????????????Live, Love, Laugh? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (8 Ratings)??32 Grabs Today. 20954 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????????????Glowing Heart? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.1 (144 Ratings)??32 Grabs Today. 12344 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

1st BBQ of the SUMMER!!!

We love BBQ's, but this particular one, was unfortunately a sad one for us...it was a farewell feast to our good friends, the Smallman's! They were going to move to Las Vegas at the end of the summer, but their move suddenly got moved up, so we threw them a PARTY! We will miss you guys so much!













5 comments:

Breinholt Gang said...

Again, I'm in almost every pix. THat is weird. BBQ's are great. I love it!!!

Norris Family said...

That looks like a lot of fun I wish we lived closer. I would love to hang out with you. Hopefully we can make it down your way sometime soon.

Smallmans said...

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! I cried seeing these pictures and was so glad we had such a fun send off. You're fab friends!

Mary Ann said...

Tomi! I love your hair! You look so good and your kids are adorable! Wish we lived closer!

Gaylene said...

Tomi, LOOKS LIKE A BLAST! Your yard is so green and beautiful. Do you love it Utah? Sounds like you are having so much fun ... 6 flags, parties with friends, and your kids are so so cute. You look so happy. HAPPY BIRTHDAY in a few weeks!