? ??????????????Live, Love, Laugh? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (8 Ratings)??32 Grabs Today. 20954 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????????????Glowing Heart? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.1 (144 Ratings)??32 Grabs Today. 12344 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, June 11, 2010

Freebies2Deals ROCKS!!

This last week I have just gotten hooked on www.freebies2deals.com! It's this really cool site that gives you all the down low on all the best deals that are going on! For example, I just got the 8 movie tickets and 8 popcorn vouchers for 40% off (we love going to the movies so this was a SCORE of a deal for us), for only $$65.00, BUT...BUT I also got back a $20.00 Great Harvest Gift Certificate (which has the best bread and sandwiches EVER)! So that means I really only spent $45.00 for my movie package! It's AWESOME!!
I also do my big grocery list once a month and before freebies2deals I would spend about $250-$300, but now, because off all the couponing and price matching Freebies does, I have been spending only $150 -$200! So I have been saving anywhere from $50 to $100 a month just on my grocery bill because of WONDERFUL, WONDERFUL freebies2deals! So everyone check it out! NO REGRETS doing this!! You'll LOVE IT!!!

1 comments:

Deanne Wahl said...

I will have to check that site out. We really did miss you this week. It would have been so good to see you. Chad was able to come yesterday and it was great to see him. If you are coming for the 24th please let me know! And I love Finn's haircut. He looks so dang handsome